- To continually identify, recruit and develop talented youth players from PRDC with the ultimate aim of helping an individual play at the highest level possible & create a strong PRDC team.
- To adopt a comprehensive recruitment policy locally and regionally.
- To provide top class coaching so the player has the best opportunity to maximise their potential.
- To teach responsibility, discipline and mutual respect to all players whilst promoting a safe enjoyable training environment.
- To constantly monitor and review the performances of all PRDC players during training and matches.
- To build good working relationships with local schools, clubs and footballs governing bodies
- Uphold the highest standards of integrity, honesty and performance.
- Ensure good communication with players, parents/guardians regarding player progress and all matters relating to player development.